Khal is a standards based CLI (console) calendar program, able to synchronize with CalDAV servers through vdirsyncer.
(or rather: limitations)
- khal can read and write events/icalendars to vdir, so vdirsyncer can be used to synchronize calendars with a variety of other programs, for example CalDAV servers.
- fast and easy way to add new events
- ikhal (interactive khal) lets you browse and edit calendars and events
- only rudimentary support for creating and editing recursion rules
- you cannot edit the timezones of events
- works with python 3.8+
- khal should run on all major operating systems 
|||except for Microsoft Windows|